Saturday, November 23, 2019

Wearable Gifts


photo credit Mon Petit Shoes

Need, Want, Read, Wear is a very popular gift philosophy in which a person only receives four gifts. While our family does a little more than four, we do hit those categories in our gifting. Here are a few of our favorite Wearable gifts.

First up shoes! I don't know what it is about shoes, but I love buying shoes, for myself, the kids, even Dr. Nick, shoes are just so fun to buy!

One our our favorite brands since 2012 is Freshly Picked, all of my babes have worn their soft soles and I was thrilled when they started making hard soles. The shoes are impeccably made and just so dang cute! My all time favorite pairs for girls are the Platinum & Ebony Mary Janes. For boys, I'm a sucker for the Cedar Oxfords, Blue Spruce Classic Moccasins, and Weathered Brown City Mocs.
Now Freshly Picked has expanded into amazing hards oles! We love them all, the Sandals, Slip ons,  Classic sneakers, Sneaker moccasins, and Chelsea booties are all amazing!  My 3 year old's favorite pairs are her Newport Clogs, and her Leopard slip-ons.
Freshly Picked's Amazing Black Friday Sale starts This Monday, November 25th at 10am MST. The entire site will be 30% off!!! If you Join the Fringe you will get an additional 20% off on top of that! What’s the Fringe? The Fringe is a membership program that gives you 20% off & free shipping on all your purchases! Your membership fee instantly turns to store credit! You can pay $120 up front so you have that in the bank to spend right away, or you can pay $10 a month, and keep the credits rolling in! Freshly Picked was awesome enough to give me a code FMOTiffanyG to give you $10 free credit when you join! Killer deals & an extra $10 credit! I've been a member of the Fringe since it started almost two years ago, and I love all the insider sales, early access to new releases. My favorite perk is Fringe Friday - a member's only sale almost every Friday, which usually includes $29 moccasins! You can check out my highlight bubble on Instagram for even more details on the Fringe.

Another brand we love is Mon Petit, an amazing small shop that makes incredible leather shoes. Our first pair were red T-Straps and they were gorgeous! Our current favorite are the Saddle Oxfords. But there are so many amazing options, and guess what? Their Black Friday Sale is happening right now! There is a huge selection of shoes 25-50% off! Here are a few of our favorites. 


I love the rainbow of colors Mon Petit comes up with, seriously such beautiful! If you're a print fan they have a ton of adorable prints as well. Check out this birthstone collection. And don't forget their sale is happening now through Sunday.
Mon Petit Birth Stone Collection 
Another of our favorite shoe brands is Plae Shoes. Plae are amazing, ergonomically correct, super stylish, and insanely durable shoes. My son, who destroys name brand athletic shoes in 2-3 months, has NEVER worn out a pair of Plae Shoes! The awesome team at Plae has given me a discount code for 10% off your order! Use Code TIIFFANYGRANT10 for 10% off your entire order.  Here are a few of our favorite Children's Plae shoes.
The Roan

The Charlie

The Max

The Ty
And, Plae makes adult shoes too! The Mulberry are my personal favorite. I have this pair, and I love them! They are so comfortable, while still being stylish, and are perfect for chasing the littles around. Don't forget to use code TIIFFANYGRANT10 for 10% off your entire order.  
Another Mom shoe I'm loving right now are Birdies! I bought a pair on a whim back in September and they are one of my most worn pair of shoes! I chose the Cheetah Print Starlings and oh my gosh! They are so insanely comfortable! And check out these other gorgeous colors!
Birdies Starling Loafers
Get $20 off your first pair of birdies by clicking here. And Birdies even has minis now, so you can get mommy & me matching shoes with your littles!

Clothes! I remember one year my little brother got a box of clothes as one of his Christmas gifts and said with zero enthusiasm "ohhh clothes", not all kids appreciate clothing, but it's a necessity, so you might as well make it fun. Thankfully my kids like clothes, and still let me have control over what they wear, for the most part.

My three year old is obsessed with party dresses! They are so fun to buy. Nordstrom is one of my favorite places to pick them up. Here are a few of our favorites from Mini Boden. Mini Boden is probably my favorite brand for all of my kids, they have the cutest styles and the quality is amazing.


My 7 year old has been bit by the athletic wear bug, he wants to wear tights with shorts & sports gear all the time! Amazon has an amazing selection of boys athletic wear.
And of course there are always new Jackets, Hats, and Mittens. We are big fans of Patagonia and North Face since they are warm, durable, and there are so many styles to choose from!

This time of year is great to pick up all the basics you need. A few of our other favorites, Tea Collection,  Hannah AnderssonGap, and  J Crew are all having amazing Black Friday sales too!


This Post Contains Affiliated Links.


No comments: