Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fro' Yo' Yo

Now that Spring is in full bloom (minus those pesky snowstorms that keep showing up) it's time for a fair weather treat.  What's the best way to combat a heat wave? With PeachWave of course!
Peachwave is a self serve frozen yogurt in Edmond, OK.
Peachwave serves actual frozen yogurt with live cultures that is not only low in fat, but also good for you and most importantly delicious!

Peachwave has a small chain of stores throughout Oklahoma and 4 other states.  
"Our" Peachwave is located in the trendy Spring Hill Village in Edmond, OK

Peachwave has a Funky Art Deco Decor & is always packed
Don't you love the chairs?


Peachwave is unique in that you get as little or as much delicious fro yo & toppings as you want for a staggering $.33 an ounce.  The machines are set up with 2 flavors each so you can swirl your fro yo if that's how you roll


The flavors range from original tart, pomegranate, pineapple and blueberry to chocolate, vanilla, tiramisu, and my personal favorite chocolate raspberry.
I've lost count but I believe there are 18 flavors each day 

Peachwave has something for everyone 
If you're a  rich & creamy kinda guy I'd recommend the vanilla, chocolate, cookies & cream or coconut
If your more tart & tangy  I'd go for original tart, blueberry or pomegranate 
For our Fruity friends I'd recommend the pineapple - Ah-May-Zing!

As if the freedom of mixing & matching your fro yo in the Exact quantity you want wasn't awesome enough - you can personalize even more with the toppings bar
Toppings range from fresh fruits & berries to your favorite candies

While I'm a purist & like my fro yo plain I do like to mix it up.
This particular evening I divided my cup into 3 sections - Chocolate, Coconut & Pineapple
After getting our fro yo - for a whopping $3.89 for the 2 of us  I forgot to take a picture of my actual fro yo. But let me tell you, as always it was Delish!

3 more quick tips about Peachwave
1. The staff is super fun & helpful
2. They have a frequent fro yo card that gives you a discount once you spend a certain amount
3. If you want to buy me a birthday gift please buy me a Peachwave store for Denver

PeachWave is a MUST if you are ever in the OKC area
PeachWave gets a solid 5 stars + a bonus for being healthy on top of it!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great! You did a super job creating this blog on Peachwave. Thanks, from Peachwave.

Anonymous said...

Great News! Your birthday wish is coming to Denver as two Peachwave stores are planned to open in the Fall! One in the Highlands Ranch Town Center and one in Lone Tree!