Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Ideas: Christmas Cards & Hats from Shutterfly & Lemondrop1222

Today is all about shameless advertising.
First up: Shutterfly Photo Cards

I have never actually sent Photo Christmas cards, I've always said I wouldn't do it until I had kids.  But then I got to thinking - why?  My life is interesting right?  I'm sure my friends are just as interested in the happenings in our house as they are in our friends with kids lives.  That being said, I've now officially changed my mind and this year I am sending photo cards.  They may have pictures of food instead of the family, but Photo cards they will be!

Have you looked at shutterfly.com lately? They have some gorgeous Christmas cards that are even reasonably pricedAs an added bonus if you are a blogger you can sign up at this link: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 and get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. The hard part is that there are so many great options, I don't know which one to choose!  Here are a few of my favorites:
Hmmm come to think of it I wonder if I could order these with the stock family...that would really get people talking.  Ok I won't really do that, it will be dog or food. Tough decision.  One thing is sure, I will be ordering my Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year.


As for Christmas Gifts, My friend Kaley has this great etsy store. She makes the cutest hats!  You can custom order any color combo or if you have an idea she will do what she can to make it for you.  I personally have ordered 1/2 a dozen baby hats for gifts this year alone.  Right now she's working on a hot for me, which I'm super excited about.  Here are a few of her creations.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas to get ready for the holidays.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: