Monday, April 04, 2011

Gelato e Sorbetto

I Love Gelato and Sorbetto!
The summer I studied abroad in Italy I gained 5 pounds - mainly from this delicious stuff! Now, I can make it myself and it is delicious, but sometimes you just need a quick fix. Enter Talenti  Gelato e Sorbetto.

 Lately I've been on a Fro Yo' kick and haven't even thought of my long lost love. But alas, these delicious loves always find a way back to you (that's what extra long workouts are for!).  This weekend I was at my local market and saw one of my favorite brands of Gelato & Sorbetto - Talenti. Of course I couldn't resist and had to pick up a few. I picked up a new flavor and an old favorite.

An Oldie but Goodie Caribbean Coconut Gelato It's sweet, creamy, and hits the spot on hot days like today!

A New Found Favorite Blood Orange Sorbetto. It's fresh, light & slightly tart. Sorbetto is a very refreshing treat.

If you're a fan of Gelato and/or Sorbetto or just looking for a new frozen treat give Talenti  Gelato e Sorbettos a try!

No comments: