Sunday, September 11, 2011

Guacamole!

This week I saw the biggest avocado I have ever seen. No exaggeration, it was Gigantic. Really, Really Gigantic.
Still doubting my use of the word Gigantic?
How about Now?

That's right! It's Gigantic! The Pit was the size of an average lime! It was a perfect buttery avocado. I would say it was equal to 2 1/2 to 3 normal avocados! Unbelievable and yet so Delicious!
Now, on with the Guac! I'm a purist when it comes to Guac - Guacamole - Avomole - Guacacado. Here's Guacamole My Way.

The Deets
1 Crazy Giant Avocado or 3 normal Avocados
1 Lime
Lemon Pepper to taste (I use about 4 grinds)
Sea Salt to taste (I use about 3 grinds)
1 tiny pinch of Garlic Salt
The How To
Scrape your Avocado(s) into a bowl and mash to slightly under your desired consistency since you will be mashing in the other ingredients (I like mine a little chunky)
Squeeze the Juice of one Lime (Roll Lime on Counter for 30-45 seconds to loosen up the juice prior to squeezing)
Add Lemon Pepper
Add Salt
Add tiny pinch of Garlic Salt
Mix by hand until well incorporated and is the desired consistency
 Grab your favorite Chips & Enjoy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love making guacamole. I usually use a seasoning packet, lime juice and avacado. YUM!! Oh, and that was a HUGE avacado!!!