Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flat Tire Burgers

Sometimes you just need a good Burger.
Last week we decided to try Flat Tire Burgers at 318 E Ayers in Edmond
It's a great collegey (yes I just made up a word) joint with great service, great food & good prices.

We started off with Fried Pickles
(Can you tell we couldn't wait for the camera to begin sampling)

You may not know this but I LOVE Pickles!
Ever since I can remember they've been one of my favorite snacks.
When I was in college there was this bowling alley dive cafe that served a basket of Pickles with Ranch Dressing with your order. It was Amazingly Delicious!
Back to the Pickles at hand Flat Tire's Fried Pickles
Honestly, they were just OK.
I'd rate them 3/5
The breading was a little thick & had too much pepper for my taste
But it was still fun to try something different
If you're checking out Flat Tire I would definitely give them a try.
Husband Ordered a Chocolate Milkshake & a Jalapeno Burger
He is a Chocolate Milkshake Connoisseur & rated it as "good"
The Jalapeno Burger got Rave Reviews!
He said it was the best burger he'd had in a long time.

I ordered the Guacamole Burger on a whole wheat bun
Let me just say, this is the best burger I've had in a very long time.
From Bun to Burger 5/5
The Bun was soft & grainy (Grainy as in I could taste the whole grains)
The Burger Juicy & Flavorful
The toppings Fresh & Delish
The only thing that could have made it better was a little more guac.

We had good food & good service at a good price.
& as a bonus we watched Boise State kick VT's butt! 
Go Broncos!

If you're in the mood for a burger, you really should check out Flat Tire Burgers

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think we will have to try it out. Have you tried Nic's or Big Truck Tacos?