Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Muffin Madness!

Sometimes a girl just wants to BAKE!

With a surplus of Bananas & Carrots, I decided Muffins were in order.
First up  
Experimental Carrot
The Deets
1 1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Canola Oil
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3 Eggs
3 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
5 Cups carrot (shred in food processor) 
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix it all together


Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes
Now for what I'm known for
BANANA Flax Muffins
The Deets 
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup (1 stick) Butter - real Butter
2 Eggs
6 Ripe Bananas 
1/2 Cup Milk
1 tsp Pure Vanilla
2 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Flax Seeds
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix it up
Bake @350 for 35 Minutes
The Verdict:
 The Carrot were a hit. I gotta say I was really surprised how great they were, I'll be adding those to my regular arsenal!
The Banana Flax weren't my best ever, but they were still Yummolisious 

No comments: