Monday, July 04, 2011

Super Red Juice

     Since I've now been back on the blogging wagon for just over a year, I figured it was time to start establishing a posting pattern.  I've been trying to Post once a week, which seems to be a good posting schedule with everything else I'm balancing.  Sometimes I have so many ideas that seem too similar I'm not quite sure what to blog about without it seeming mundane versions of the same thing - one week it's all about juicing, another month is all dessert plus I am also trying to get back to my roots of restaurant reviews, so to keep things balanced, here's the new plan:
     Once a month I will post at least one of the following: a dessert, a meal recipe, a juice and a restaurant review.  Now that we're on track lets get started! This Month's Juice is About as Red as it gets. Rich with vitamins, antioxidants and flavor.

The Deets
2 Apples
2 Pears
10 Strawberries
4 Carrots
1 Beet (look at that rich, colorful, vitamin-filled beet!)
The How To
Clean all your Fruits & Veggies
Quarter your Apples & Pears
Peel your Beet
Juice Away
Happy, Healthy Independence Day!

No comments: