Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The BEST Blueberry Muffins Ever

I Love Muffins. I Love Blueberries. So I'd say it's time to share a little Blueberry Muffin Recipe. The original Recipe came from my sister who got it here. Though I do Love the original version, here is my healthier take on Blueberry Muffins. Trust me my version is better - both tastier & healthier. Now Time for a little Muffin Magic!


The Deets
4 Eggs
1 1/2 Cup Sugar
2/3 Cup Canola Oil
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Cups LowFat Plain Yogurt or LowFat Sour Cream
2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
2 Cups Blueberries
*Raw Sugar for topping


The How To
PreHeat Oven to 385 degrees
Whip Eggs
Add Sugar and beat until smooth
Add other Wet ingredients and beat until smooth
Gradually Add Dry ingredients
Add Blueberries
Scoop into Muffin Pans
Sprinkle Raw Sugar on Top
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown

Plate, Pray & Enjoy!

No comments: